- Most spacious in its segment
- I think the centre console and dashboard is one of the best in its segment. Very spacious and practical.
- Great legroom and under-thigh support against its rivals
- Steering is light and has good response
- Full LED headlights, and curtain airbags are loaded.
- The 1.5-litre engine is more powerful than I imagined
- Extraordinary fuel consumption
- Suitable size for driving in the city
- Good high-speed performance
- Not outstanding handling for Honda City
- Interior has a lot of hard plastics and there’s no leather seats. Not premium enough for me.
- Exterior and interior design are out of date