Established in 1993, Perodua is Malaysia's second national car manufacturer that is in a partnership with Daihatsu Motor Company of Japan.
Perodua’s headquarters sits on a 522-acre site in Sungai Choh, Rawang, comprising its corporate building, two vehicle manufacturing facilities as well as a research and development facility with test track.
Popular models are the Myvi, Axia, Bezza and Aruz. Find the latest news, reviews, car prices, specifications and promos for all Perodua models here.
1. Value for money. Many advanced features at low pricing. Maintenance cost is also affordable.
2. Ride comfort is superior than other Perodua models.
3. D-cvt and turbo gives the car a bit of performance and fun riding.
1. Just average fuel consumption unlike claimed.
2. No android or apple car play for a new generation car. Stock head unit using smartlink, is old technology.