For the Indonesian market, three variants of the all-new Corolla Altis are available, namely:
- Corolla Altis 1.8G (IDR 468,200,000)
- Corolla Altis 1.8V (IDR 489,300,000)
- Corolla Altis Hybrid (IDR 566,300,000)
Power is derived from a 1.8-litre 2ZR-FE naturally-aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine that does 140 PS at 6,400 rpm and 172 Nm at 4,000 rpm. A CVT-type automatic sends power to the front wheels.
As for the hybrid variant, this model gets a 1.8-litre 2ZR-FXE four-cylinder petrol-electric powertrain borrowed from the Toyota Prius and C-HR Hybrid. The petrol engine does 98 PS and 142 Nm, while the electric motor is rated at 53 kW and 163 Nm, giving the Corolla Altis a combined system output of 122 PS.
The range-topping Corolla Altis Hybrid is equipped with Toyota Safety Sense (TSS), which includes:
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA)
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
Closer to home, UMW Toyota Motor is expected to introduce the all-new Corolla Altis some time in October. The company has already opened bookings for the all-new model and revealed preliminary specifications ahead of its official debut.