Here to join the refreshed Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class range in Malaysia, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift is now available from RM 419,888.
For now, the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe is only available in one variant – the GLC 300 4Matic Coupe, trimmed in AMG Line exterior and interior plus Night Package goodies. There is no more GLC 43 Coupe.
As before, the GLC Coupe is still locally-assembled at Mercedes-Benz Malaysia’s facility in Pekan, Pahang.
Compared to the regular SUV body style GLC 300, the SUV-coupe styled GLC 300 Coupe commands an almost RM 70,000 premium over the GLC 300.
The most obvious difference between the previous GLC Coupe and the new facelift model are the headlights and tail lamps.
Inside, the new GLC Coupe gets a wider infotainment screen, which now comes with MBUX and Mercedes me connectivity, plus support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The steering wheel and digital instrument panel are also new.
Under the bonnet of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe is the same 2.0-litre turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine as the GLC 300, pushing out an identical 258 PS at 6,100 rpm and 370 Nm at 1,300 – 4,000 rpm.
Drive is transferred to all four wheels via 4Matic permanent all-wheel drive and a 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
It accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 6.3 seconds.
Standard features include:
- 20-inch AMG wheels
- MultiBeam LED headlamps with Adaptive High Beam Assist Plus
- AMG diamond-motive radiator grille
- LED tail lamps
- MBUX infotainment with 10.25-inch touch screen with Mercedes me Internet connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Burmester sound system
- 360-degree parking camera
- Blind Spot Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Parking Assist with Parktronic
- Cruise control
- Keyless entry and push start ignition (Keyless-Go)
- 12.3-inch digital instrument panel
- Leather seats
- AMG sports steering wheel (Nappa leather wrapped)
- Tri-zone automatic air-conditioning