The hot Mercedes-AMG A35 Sedan has just landed in Malaysia, with prices starting from RM 348,888.
Power is derived from a 2.0-litre M260 turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine that does 306 PS at 5,800 rpm and 400 Nm from 3,000 rpm to 4,000 rpm.
Drive is transferred to all four wheels via the 7-speed AMG Speedshift dual-clutch automatic transmission and 4Matic all-wheel drive system. The compact sports sedan completes the century sprint in just 4.8 seconds, before reaching an electronically-limited top speed of 250 km/h.
Like the A45, the A35 Sedan's 4Matic all-wheel drive system is capable of up to 50:50 torque distribution between the front and rear axles.
Standard equipment of the A35 AMG Sedan include:
- Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus headlights
- 19-inch AMG 5-twin-spoke lightweight alloy wheels
- Artico and Dinamica combination leather seats
- Electrically-adjustable front seats with 4-way lumbar support and memory function
- Thermotronic automatic air-conditioning
- AMG floor mats
- AMG Performance multifunction steering wheel
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) infotainment system
- LTE connectivity for 'Mercedes me' services
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Head-up display
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Parking Assist with Parktronic
- Blind Spot Assist
Similar to other new Mercedes-Benz model, the Mercedes-AMG A35 Sedan can also be financed by Mercedes-Benz Financial wide range of financing solutions.