** This article is published on WapCar Community, representing the opinion of users. Click the link below to enter the community for car enthusiasts in Malaysia
Basic information of my car:
It’s a 2017 Mercedes Benz GLC250d.Coupe quite a mouthful.
In Merk speak ,its a C253
Reasons why I bought this car
around 2018 or so ,I was minding my Business as always & suddenly dis coupe of a car comes Flash in my view.
I was thinking WOA what the Hell was dat.
Everybody noes abt the GLC SUV & it’s one of the Most Popular of the peoples mover around Locally but the Coupe is sumthing else.
Car Selection Process
Dis Coupe movement.
The X6 started it all. Always Loves the Evoque ,then the CHR & now……..
Always been a Mercs Fan Boy .
Always have been & always will be , since my National service days.
My first posting in the army I was a Vehicle mechanic & was introduced to those Huge truck of a 3 Tonner named 911 .
Dis M.B flat six Diesel is juzz a work of Art.
The Reason I choose Diesel is really my Stint as a taxi.
Driver for a year & I Juzz Loves the Awesome torque of the Hyundai Sonata & I noe one of dis day ,Juzz one of dis days ……..
Pros of my car:
- The Beauty of it all.
- M.B have always stands head & shoulders over everybody else in their Design Language & dis one is no exception ,plus the Torque of dis Beast is 500 Nm
Cons of my car:
- Dis model have some Crabbing issue ,as reported world wide ,think more pronounce in the Snow or some slippery surface.
- It’s like in full steering Lock ,u accelerate hard & the front tyres hop abit.
- Not an issue to me but after I change to Michelin PS4(suv)didn’t realli noticed it.
- Another thing ,I dun realli like ,is the Bilstein dat comes with the Coupe ,it’s juzz too sporty for a old Guy like me.whereas the SUV are having a Sach which is more comfortable.
- At one time I was seriously abt swooping Shocks/Suspension from dis 2 models.
Total Score: 100
Quality & Features: 10
Ride Comfort: 10
Fuel Economy: 10
Price & Cost: 10
When my eyes first met dis GLC Coupe in 2018
Love is in the air.
It takes me quite a while to Fabricate a sinister plan to convince the wifey .
I have oredi a 32yrs old W124,a cabriolet A209 ,so either it adds to my collection or something gotta give.
The Deal breaker is the Parktronic in the Newer Mercs.
My daughter can’t park any vehicle @ all & hope out of hope she can slot in any given Lot without so much of a Drama.
Ironic thing is she hardly used the Parking Aid now & funny enough she can park easily with the elevated height of the SUV.
One of Life Mysteries ,Sir.
Anyway ,I have sold all my Mercs & I am trying out my very first FWD entry Level Mercs.
I might write a Review ,if u guys fancy it.
After reading a countless number of Owner Review stories, are you interested in sharing your own story also? WapCar sincerely invites YOU to share the genuine feelings of your car!
You may receive special souvenirs from WapCar! Sign up now to know more! WapCar staff will contact you shortly after you sign up.