Popular Brands in Malaysia
- Beyond new cars, Perodua wants to export used cars to other countries
- Cheap EVs for less than RM 100k? Here are the top-5 models
- 2022 Perodua Myvi 1.5L CVT has lower fuel consumption than our Ativa
- We tested the 2022 Perodua Myvi 1.5L CVT 0-100 km/h time, here are the results
- The 2022 Perodua Myvi facelift's seating configuration almost rivals City Hatchback's ULTRA Seats
- Vios, City move aside: Nissan Almera looks ultra-sleek in Night Blue, and we want it in Malaysia
- Buying a Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid? Does it handle flooded roads poorer than regular cars?
- Toyota bZ4X EV debuts in Europe – 1 million km batt warranty, remote parking
- 14k orders for 2022 Perodua Myvi facelift in under 2 weeks, half were converted from pre-FL
- Is RM 59k too expensive for the 2022 Perodua Myvi facelift?
- GWM launches G-Charge Supercharging Station; Largest public DC fast-charging facility in Thailand
- Check out the Tesla Model 3 at Carsome’s booth at Drive: Auto Fair 2021 in Setia Alam!
- Going up against the Mazda CX-9, Hyundai Palisade to launch in Malaysia this month
- Of course Toyota’s fueling the GR Yaris with hydrogen
- Launched ahead of us, Malaysia-assembled 2022 Peugeot 2008 arrives in Thailand
- With CVT, the 2022 Perodua Myvi facelift is just as quiet as the Ativa!
- 2022 Kia Carnival previewed in Malaysia, a worthy challenger against the Alphard?
- WapCar Car Of The Year 2021 – Vote for the best cars of 2021
- Europe's Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid gets larger 2.0L Dynamic Force engine, Li-ion batt, new meter panel, TSS with OTA
- The Changan Uni-V is a sportback that is missing an Audi logo