Are you looking for a great deal on a verified second-hand or certified pre-owned car for sale in Malaysia? WapCar is offering help with providing all you need to know about searching and buying the best cheap used car near you, from all major cities and towns in Malaysia. Here you can find the specialized inspection of used cars, loan information, sales reviews, images, key specs and features and so on.
What actions can you take here? You are invited to check our all used car inventory with open and fair offers, research the car you’re interested in and evaluate your own vehicle for sale or trade-in. To refine your search, start with the car brand and model you focus on and then compare used auto price, model year and mileage. If you find the car you're interested in, just click to check out its details page and get more information.
What are the benefits of buying a used car?
1. Save money on purchasing a modern used car at a fragment cost of a new car;
2. A variety of used cars to choose;
3. Convinced vehicle history reports made by authorities;
4. Have a better car to drive;
5. Offer the flexible and efficient after-sales service by WapCar.
What are the things to check when buying a used car?
What you need to check before buying a second hand car includes the vehicle history, mechanic inspection, mileage, damage and tire condition.
How can I evaluate the price of a used car?
In general, a used car's value depends on variable elements and here are the common factors you can look for:
- Mileage (fewer kilometers higher value)
- Age (model year, and higher value with 5 years)
- Fuel consumption
- Reputation of the brand
- Body type of car
- General condition of the car for interior and exterior
- General performance (any known issues no longer covered under warranty)
- Repairs and replacement parts
- Post-purchase cost burden (condition and insurance status)
- Trim level
- Number of owners (indicates a possible lemon of a car)
- Market and number of buyers
However, if you want to find a quick value of a second hand car and verify its price, this used car market value guide tool will help you out.
How much mileage is good for a used car?
Generally, 12,000 miles per year is a widely recognized guideline to decide, but absolutely good mileage of a second hand car is hard to judge. We suggest you pay more attention to the condition of the car.
Can I negotiate the price on a used car?
Sure, you can get the seller details on the detailed page of the used car. After submitting your information, our customer service adviser will contact you in 24 hours.
How should I prepare when going to buy a used car?
1. Explore from hundreds of thousands of used cars in Malaysia at WapCar by your preference;
2. Check car and seller details on WapCar;
3. Contact sellers to assure the quality of the car and get more purchasing information.