- Pretty safe-reliable with lots of safety features!
- Still a bit expensive for an entry-level sedan
- Big interior space
- Rear seats angle has been re-arranged for a more comfortable experience
- Smooth transmission
- Generally good fuel consumption though is not as fuel-efficient as what Perodua claimed
- The steering is good, through corners are even better than on the straights.
- Weird exterior designs, especially the head and rear lamps
- Touchscreen lacks feedbacks
- No tilt and telescopic adjustments for the steering wheel
- Front seats are quite compact
- Engine is not so powerful