Nissan Malaysia is represented by Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd, the sole distributor for Nissan vehicles in Malaysia. There are 2 dedicated assembly plants in Segambut and Serendah with single-shift production capabilities of 20,000 and 18,000 units respectively per annum.
Current model range starts from the Almera, Serena, X-Trail, Navara, Leaf and the NV200. Locally assembled models are the Almera, Serena, X-Trail and NV200. The Navara is imported from Thailand while the all-electric Leaf is imported from Japan.
Find the latest news, reviews, prices, specifications and promos for all Nissan models currently on sale in Malaysia.
1. The Best in Fuel Consumption
2. Smooth Quiet Ride after changing Tyres to Michelin Primacy 4 suv ( Recommended )
1. Tires were Lousy and Slippery till I Changed.
2. The Wind Noise that gets in The Car, also The Sound of The Bikes and Cars that Passes by The Rubber Quality is Really Poor,
3. The Annoying Squeaking Sound from the Seat Front Driver and Passenger
4. Rattling Sounds from The Door Panel
- LED auto headlights are good for me because I often drive at nights.
- Smooth 7-speed CVT transmission
- Leather seats are very comfortable
- 4 Wheel Drive system brings me a lot driving fun
- Remote control activation boot operation helps me a lot
- There is a large centre console for storage
- Engine performance is not the best in segment
- Sometimes the transmission noise can be heard when at high speeds
- Sound proofing is also not the best in segment