Peugeot Malaysia is represented by Nasim Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of the Naza Group. The company was appointed as the official distributor of the Peugeot brand in Malaysia since January 2008. With a manufacturing plant in Gurun, they are the manufacturing hub for right-hand drive markets in the ASEAN region.
Current popular models are the 3008 and 5008 SUV. Find out the latest news, reviews, prices, specifications and promos for all Peugeot models currently on sale in Malaysia.
- Steering & control is easy for a new driver
- Linear acceleration is impressing thanks to the turbocharged engine
- Sound proofing is pretty good, hard to hear noise even at 150km/h speed
- Exterior design is beautiful with solid build quality
- 3008 can offer me sufficient power
- Space design is not so reasonable, cubby space is not actually enough
- Fuel economy is a bit too high