Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is a whole owned subsidiary Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz Malaysia currently employs over 450 employees with its administrative, sales office and training centre located at Wisma Mercedes-Benz in Puchong whilst its production plant is located at Pekan, Pahang.
The product portfolio comprises the Mercedes-Benz brand with the sub-brands Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Maybach and Mercedes me – as well as the EQ product and technology brand for electric mobility.
Its popular models such as the C-Class, GLC, E-Class and S-Class are locally assembled while the rest are fully imported.
Here, you'll find prices, specifications, reviews, the latest news and promos for all the Mercedes-Benz (and Mercedes-AMG) currently on sale in Malaysia.
Amazing improvement in the W205 line up. If sportiness and appearance is what you are into, absolutely brilliant. Power delivery is amazing, handling is sharp and the sound is not piped in. Its subtle rumble enough to pleasure the ear without sounding street like. The image of a C300 AMG line is a subtle mix between street power and luxury feel. Best in class against competitors, anytime.
Sports suspension is bumpy on slow speeds over road irregularities.
- Beautiful look, the biggest reason I would buy this car
- Fuel economy would not be troublesome
- Power is satisfying, better than most cars on the street, sport mode is unbeatable
- Smooth ride & handling, light control
- Interior design is simple but good-looking
- Rear space should be enlarged
- Not enough seats comfort for a sedan
- Not enough storage room provided, especially the boot