In light of the reinstated Movement Control Order (MCO) which takes effect from 12.01 am on 13-January 2021, there will be 7 road closures throughout Petaling Jaya and Damansara. This was announced by Petaling Jaya District Police Chief, Assistant Commissioner Nik Ezanee Mohd. Faisal.
The following routes will be closed during the MCO:
- Jalan 4/56, Gasing Indah, Petaling Jaya
- Jalan Persiaran Mahogani, Kota Damansara
- Jalan Persiaran Jati, Kota Damansara
- Jalan Persiaran Sungai Buloh, Kota Damansara
- Damasara-Puchong Expressway (LDP) exits to Mutiara Damansara/Damansara Perdana
- Damansara Toll entrance to Bayu Puteri near Tropicana
- PJU 8/1 Damasara Perdana traffic light intersection
MCO will be reinstated from 13-Jan to 26-Jan 2021 in 4 states and 3 federal territories which are Penang, Johor, Melaka, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Labuan.