- Honda Sensing and LaneWatch now available
- First time with 18-inch alloy wheels
- Front parking sensors, remote engine start, electric parking brake for all variants
According to the materials provided, the new Civic will receive the Honda Sensing suite of advanced driver assistance system, which includes:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Low Speed Follow
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation
Apart from those features, the new Civic will also receive the Honda LaneWatch camera system, which utilizes a camera mounted on the passenger side mirror that feeds video to the infotainment system when the driver turns on the left-side indicator, thus reducing blind spot.
Honda Malaysia has also mentioned that the updated Civic will be receiving new 18-inch alloy wheels. From what we gathered; the wheel design is likely going to mirror the 18-inch units found on Australian market Civics.
Last but not least, all variants of the new Civic will get front parking sensors (currently only rear parking sensors), remote engine start, and electric parking brakes.