As of today, all Nissan showrooms and service centres are now open with revised operating hours. Other than that, Nissan and all its authorised dealers announced that they have put stringent safety measures into place to help prevent the spread of the Covid-19.
Stringent hygiene practices of the following will be taken place:
- Temperature check for all before entry.
- Hand sanitizers will be offered at the entrance of the showroom.
- All staff and customers are strongly recommended to wear a face mask in the showroom premises.
- Social distancing will be observed.
- Frequent sanitization of showroom facilities.
- Frequent sanitization of display and test-drive vehicles.
- Vehicle seat and steering are covered during service. The covers will then be disposed after the service, and before handing the vehicle back to its owner.
- Vehicles will be sanitized thoroughly before handing over to the customer.
Additionally, all vehicle registrations and deliveries will resume progressively as Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) reopens additional services beginning 13th May 2020. For more information, please visit www.nissan.com.my or www.tceas.com.