Peugeot has just introduced the new Peugeot 3008 facelift, featuring a redesigned front end, new Full LED rear lights, and new body colours. A new "Black Pack” paskage is now available alongside options like the “Active Pack”, and “GT Pack”.
The updated 3008 is available with a gasoline powertrain (3 variants), diesel powertrain (2 variants), and hybrid powertrain (2 variants).
Petroleum Gasoline variants:
- Puretech 130 S&S MT6 (1.2 L 131 PS / 230 Nm)
- Puretech 130 S&S EAT8 (1.2 L 131 PS / 230 Nm)
- Puretech 180 S&S EAT 8 (1.6 L 182 PS / 250 Nm)
- Hybrid 225 e-EAT8 (combined 228 PS / 360 Nm)
- Hybrid4 300 e-EAT8 (combined 304 PS / 520Nm)
- BlueHdi 130 S&S MT6 (131 PS / 300 Nm)
- BlueHdi 130 S&S EAT8 (131 PS / 300 Nm)
On the outside, the 3008 gets a new frameless grille and the nose of the bonnet now displays the model's monogram, as does the entire Peugeot range. To emphasise the sportiness, shiny black side scoops and a painted tread plate have been included into the new bumper from the first trim level.
On the GT / GT Pack levels, full LED headlamps are offered. The bend lighting function (EVS) optimises visibility at speeds of up to 90 km/h. "Foggy Mode" function, a feature integrated into the Full LED Headlamps, has replaced the fog lights.
Tail lights are full LEDs and the indicators are sequential. The lights are covered with a clear, smoked glass, extending the black boot lid on each side of the vehicle, which helps to visually widen the rear of the vehicle.
The GT Pack equips the 3008 with new 19-inch "San Francisco" diamond-studded alloy wheels. The new “Black Pack” offers darkened trim pieces like the front grille, roof trims, and spoiler.
To underscore the modernisation of the i-Cockpit, this upgrade is reflected in the interior with new trims, which add to the perceived level of quality and allure of the cabin:
- New Red Nappa Leather upholstery (GT/ GT Pack)
- New Mistral Black PET / Alcantara® lining on (GT /GT Pack)
- New Mistral Nappa Leather upholstery with Tramontane stitching available on all finishes
- New mid-PET and textile upholstery on (ALLURE/ALLURE Pack)
- New Dark Lime Wood and window winder with chrome inserts on (GT/GT Pack)
- New "Frameless" rear-view mirror on (GT/GT Pack)
The new 3008 comes with the latest-generation driving aids, as well as a new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® with a new high-quality display headset and a new 10-inch high-definition touch screen.
Driving assistance available in the new Peugeot 3008 include:
- Night Vision
- ACC with Stop and Go function
- Lane position assist
- Latest-generation automatic emergency braking
- Extended recognition of traffic signs
The Peugeot 3008 still offers a complete range of driving assistance equipment that includes active parking assist, 360° cameras, and auto high beams. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are also available in the new 3008. The outgoing 3008 in Malaysia is priced at around RM150K.